Online: | |
Visits: | |
Stories: |
Ad as it appeared on page 17 of The Adelaide Advertiser, Feb 23, 2017
by Mary W Maxwell, PhD, LLB
Dear Aussies Who Hate “Conspiracy Theory,” and Who Believe that Martin Bryant Was the Killer at Port Arthur,
Someday you may be arrested for something you did not do. You may think you can straighten it out. In the first place, you may think the normal workings of the law will take care of the mistake. Or, if that fails, you will get members of your family or community to seek redress for you.
I have news for you. It will not turn out like you think. The courts have stopped doing the right thing. It is a very, VERY frightening situation. I follow it rather closely as regards both the Australian and American legal scene. Trust me, for the moment: it is not like it used to be.
If you have a rellie who is a conspiracist, I ask you to stop running away or showing contempt. It really hurts him or her, as he or she is trying to do the right thing by you!
In regard to one important event, the Port Arthur massacre of 1996, I can walk you through it quickly below. I’m not a person who “gets off” on crime thrillers. I basically hate this stuff. But I felt obliged to learn about it.
I’ll state only the facts for which there is plenty of support. Or, if I speculate, I will say so.
I speculate that elements within the Australian government planned and carried out the Port Arthur massacre, just as the some officials in the United States government planned and carried out the 9-11 destruction of the World Trade Center.
One major indication of the guilt of government, is that, regarding 9-11, all branches of the US government refuse to hold an inquiry. Similarly at Port Arthur, two of the most normal, well-established ways to handle a murder scene were ignored – the use of an inquest and the use of a trial.
You may have heard Prime Minister John Howard say that there should be no inquest out of respect to the bereaved families. Well, that just doesn’t cut it. That sort of exception is just not done. It was a way of covering up.
The state government of Tasmania took many unusual steps to see to it that a patsy (Martin Bryant) got thrown into prison and that no one looked for any other wrongdoer. He’s still in there fulfilling this “role.”
In both cases, 9-11 and Port Arthur, the government was able to do illegal things, things that no other person or entity can get away with. Quite a cute arrangement, eh? It’s because they are the “authority.” Every government gets tempted to take full advantage of that set-up. Think about how easy it is.
Walking Through the 19 Hours of Port Arthur
The facts of the PA (Port Arthur) case are simple: a young person, witnessed by many people, gunned down a lot of lunchtime customers in a café at a touristy historic site in Tasmania. This was Sunday, April 28, 1996. (Six weeks previously, a person in Dunblane, Scotland children killed many first-grade kids in a school gym.)
I am saying “a person” rather than “a man.” The public was told that the Port Arthur shooter was Martin Bryant. Scots were told that the Dunblane shooter was Thomas Hamilton. But when you don’t have an inquest or a trial, you don’t really get to find out who did it, do you?
One PA witness said the person with long blond hair could have been female. I think it was a male, but it pays to be over-cautious. In Dunblane I think more than one shooter was onsite.
Anyway, to continue: by about 1.45pm on April 28, the shooter left the café. (That’s the Broad Arrow Café which had been privately owned for many years but which the government of Tasmania purchased!!!). He proceeded to kill and wound others outside, first in the parking lot and then after he started driving.
https://gumshoenews.com/2017/03/04/open-letter-to-aussies-who-reject-the-port-arthur-conspiracy-theory-and-insist-it-was-him/#more-11337