Profile image
By silveristhenew (Reporter)
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views

Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:

Mickey Mice Investors

Sunday, March 12, 2017 9:57
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

(Before It's News)

Visit our full archives at The Entry Points.

Two activist “investor” wusses moaned about Disney CEO Robert Iger’s participation on President Trump’s business panel. The two wusses chanted that Donald Trump is “racist’ and “bigoted”. They forgot to incoherently recite that he is also homophobic, Islamophobic, Latinophobic, Afrophobic. As to the aforementioned Trump business panel itself, it is certainly a concern to have a bunch of elitist, globalist business executives on his/our (American taxpayers) panel. But the insanity of the attacks against Mr. Trump are reaching every part of our lives. We can’t avoid them. There are plenty of legitimate concerns about his policies, but what’s the deal with the incessant, obnoxious, incoherent, moronic slanders. President Obama’s crappy policies were criticized by plenty of people, without resorting to slandering him, except for comedic effect. So he was a bit effeminate, who cares? His policies blew, that was the problem. If you think Carrot Top’s policies blow, then fine, go after him for that. But enough with the little child-like name calling talking points. Barack Obama was the most racially divisive President of all time. But besides skinhead morons, who went around slandering the guy? And speaking of the (alleged) rampant racism of the white voters in the US, 56% voted for Trump. So even if all who voted for Trump are racists (allegedly), that leaves 44% who aren’t racist (allegedly). And yet in this white racist country, we elected a black, oops, African American, for President twice..twice. So 56% of “racist” whites voted for Trump, and yet now we have suddenly become racists? Even though 96% of blacks voted for Obama – so who are the racists?

Markets are very tough to begin with, and tossing in more confusion/emotion into it is never helpful. So now there are “investors” who are more concerned about political correctness than the bottom line of their own investments. What happened to good old capitalism? We miss you.


Report abuse


Your Comments
Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

Top Stories
Recent Stories



Email this story
Email this story

If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.