Profile image
By Ghost Hunting Theories
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views

Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:

The Urban Sasquatch Journal: Clyde Takes a Ride

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 0:10
% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

(Before It's News)


This is the reporting by a Bigfoot researcher of an ongoing study in the Southern part of the United States in a very large park area near homes and urban setting.

 Journal Volume 3
Report #48
Saturday, November 12, 2016

I arrived at the park at 7:45 AM. The temperature was 61. It was cool and pleasant with a blue sky with a few high clouds. I brought my bike to ride the close trail then on to 1B. I completed the close ride then geared up. Wow! What a pleasant, breeze blowing, awesome morning. 

I started my ride to 1B around 8:05 AM and arrived at the treeline entry at 8:13 AM. Upon entering the treeline, I blew notes on my small flute. I walked over to the pipes and did my customary 3 knocks and called out my name. At this point I began to record my observations.

At the pipes:

#1. and #2. On pipe #1, one marble was out of place. Moved ???? The stick behind the ball was now in one of the water meter cover squares.???? The water meter cover had standing water in some of the squares from the rain we received this past week.


#3. and #4. The monkey doll was found in a familiar position on the ground. ???? It was below the tree crook, face and body down as if in a bowing position. ????



#5. The 'Elmo' doll was now leaning to the left in the tree crook.???? The previous visit, I left it leaning to the right. ????


#6. thru #8. I moved both dolls onto pipe #2 in a new set-up. I used a water meter cover as a table. Both dolls had their legs under the water meter cover. Their legs were flat on the pipe. Both had a wooden stick as a prop behind their backs to keep them sitting straight. I also placed the ball with pictures on it, onto the center of the water meter cover. I also added 4 small sticks around the ball to form a stick square.




#9. and #10. On pipe #1 I did some re-arranging. I added the numbered balls and face ball and removed all leaf clutter.



#11. I put another face ball into the tree crook by the main storage pipe.


It was 8:40 AM and I moved over to the deeper area.

#12. thru #14. At the food bucket, the 2 items left last visit have been taken.???? The wrapper can be seen on the ground below the bucket.????
It looks like the kettle bell and rock had to be removed or lifted from the bucket to get the items out from the bucket.???? The kettle bell and rock were found in the bucket????

I began to clean up all the trash items at this time.

#15. I took the KB and rock from the bucket. When I looked into the bucket, I found that only part of the Chewy Bars had been taken.???? One apple was partially eaten and left in the bucket.???? Again, both items were under the rock and kettle bell. ???? This usually doesn't happen like this. Typically, all food items are taken at once.


#16. The next group of food items for the bucket. I included the 3 chewy bars with the group.


#17. All the food items were put into the bucket. I then put the kettle bell and rocks back on the food items. This covered the opening. As the photo shows, one must remove one or both to get all the food items out.


#18. The blue painted ball was found on the ground near my camp chair. ????


#19. The tire with lid, the blue painted ball have been messed. ????


#20. and #21. The 2 paint cans left previously in the red tire opening has been messed with. ???? Last visit, both vertical in the opening and next to one another.????



#22. and #23. On the gifting log under the hanging sheet, the small pick/shovel was now on the ground. ???? The way it's laid out, I wonder if I'm being shown something? I got down close and looked in the direction laid out. Interesting that I can see one of my yellow caution tape markers in line with it.????



Another curiosity. So far, the small monkey doll on my hanging paint bag has not been messed with. it's still in the same position.

#24. thru #28. At the deer corn bucket spot, 'Clyde' was gone, missing.???? I decided to check the immediate area before leaving. The bucket was turned over.???? The large plastic container for the deer corn was found empty and approximately 40' away to the NE. The plastic lid was found close-by.
Again, the lid had been removed and all the deer corn taken.






Wow! Back to the NW, many crows were 'kawing'. It sounded across the ditch into the west treeline. I hadn't heard this but few times over the past years out here.

#29. thru #33. Another set-up. This time with the deer corn bucket, 2 tires, 4 painted rocks, the blue ball, garbage can lid, and 'Lil Joe Young' in the bucket. The round lid placed over 'Lil Joe Young' with rocks and blue ball on top. Also the square lid moved to the tree crook above the set-up.






#34. At the gifting log, I added rocks and the vertical bone. I left other items as is.


#35. I moved the mirror to the tree limb. I left it a hanging position.


9:50 AM I took the time now to look for 'Clyde'. I followed the yellow caution tape markers to the east and then began to circle back to the site perimeter. I moved around the site perimeter and found a past missing deer corn container. ???? From that spot, I began looking around. It was 10:05 AM.

#36. thru #38. I then spotted 'Clyde”. ???? He was directly south of the site approximately 70'. He was laying on his side.




#39. A new place for 'Clyde'.


#40. I took the pick-shovel and hung it on the crossed vines by the hanging sheet.


This was all the photo observations for this today.

I thought I would explore some more of three creek to the west. I walked the creek and almost stepped on a snake. I decided not to walk further down the creek. 

I returned to inside the treeline, got my bike and rode to the P.R.O.W. This was 10:40 AM. I completed the ride to the P.R.O.W. I brought some items out of that area. I left other items stacked. The limbs, sticks formations I demolished and scattered. I really don't know why I started doing set-ups, etc. at the P.R.O.W again. It's been hard to stay motivated to continue going to 1B. I may have some burn out. Also at times I dread the thought of exploring the creek. At times, I have a motivation problem. That was all for the day. I returned to 1B then left the site 11:40 AM.

This concludes Field Report #48 for Saturday November 12, 2016.

**Tomorrow's post is “Giant Footprints From Around the World”**

Ghost Hunting Theories


Report abuse


Your Comments
Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

Top Stories
Recent Stories



Email this story
Email this story

If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.